In conjunction with the heritage office in cavan and Bear essentials I will be running a discovery day in BawnBoy, west cavan on the 22nd August. This aims to be a family day with lots of activities come rain or shine . To book contact heritage office.
Heather bothwell087 email@example.com
- RT @Irishwildlife: Will we see a day when the big dams on the Shannon and Erne are demolished? River revolution in Europe as France launch… 3 hours ago
- Joy of a wee video , underwater and above twitter.com/Marshmail/stat… 3 days ago
- @GlengarriffWood @JackmanNeil Just Wow ;for size comparison 1 week ago
- RT @diarsia: Adult Peppered Moths are famous for different colour forms but this research shows the larvae can change colour depending on t… 1 week ago
- @aislingcvisions @PowersFlowers Yes I have been watching some of this😊 yesssss I do like flies nytimes.com/interactive/20… 1 week ago