The weather has been very unpredictable and showery in July, here in County Cavan. I have run several discovery workshops for children and young people at the Silver bear center in Bawnboy. Fortunately, despite the weather , the pond creatures have provided lots of interest. The workshop for children with autism was a learning experience for me and very enjoyable.
Heather bothwell087 email@example.com
- Rath Church killeshandra ; quiet , healthy and ecological benefits of scything, the happy scythe-man Neil Foulkes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 14 hours ago
- Or advice to the farmer who's crop fails and will starve "When all else fails turn to haws " twitter.com/tgmurta/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @CowSignals: Black and white! Check this out!!! https://t.co/cINFNn7jZC 1 day ago
- RT @andrefarrar: FOR the first time in 20 years, curlew chicks have fledged at a County Antrim farm. ww2.rspb.org.uk/about-the-rspb… 4 days ago
- RT @JenniStockan: The forgotten pollinators - 97% of the pollinators surveyed at #Glensaugh Research Farm today were flies https://t.co/nOj… 4 days ago