The weather has been very unpredictable and showery in July, here in County Cavan. I have run several discovery workshops for children and young people at the Silver bear center in Bawnboy. Fortunately, despite the weather , the pond creatures have provided lots of interest. The workshop for children with autism was a learning experience for me and very enjoyable.
Heather bothwell087 firstname.lastname@example.org
- RT @AaMIreland: Excited to see the hard work of the Doon Fort #AdoptaMonument group featured this evening on @RTENationwide! @HeritageHubI… 21 hours ago
- RT @irishboglife: Would be great to see more oral histories of our peatlands @abbeyleixbog @irishrurallink @LIFEraisedbogs https://t.co/Y2z… 1 day ago
- @cavan_heritage hope you enjoyed trip to the bog #Wetlands #wildlife @cavancoco twitter.com/abbeyleixbog/s… 1 day ago
- Will we have a warm sunny spring? Looking forward to Buzz days in Killeshandra. 1 day ago
- RT @irarchaeology: The manx shearwater makes a very eerie night time call and this probably explains one of its Irish names 'Púicín Gaoithe… 1 day ago