The Discovery Day at Bear Essentials went off with a bang since we started off with a thunder storm. Thundery weather is great for moths and slugs and we had good collection in the moth trap . The sugar refuges provided lots of slugs for us to look at.
Heather bothwell087 email@example.com
- RT @AaMIreland: Excited to see the hard work of the Doon Fort #AdoptaMonument group featured this evening on @RTENationwide! @HeritageHubI… 21 hours ago
- RT @irishboglife: Would be great to see more oral histories of our peatlands @abbeyleixbog @irishrurallink @LIFEraisedbogs https://t.co/Y2z… 1 day ago
- @cavan_heritage hope you enjoyed trip to the bog #Wetlands #wildlife @cavancoco twitter.com/abbeyleixbog/s… 1 day ago
- Will we have a warm sunny spring? Looking forward to Buzz days in Killeshandra. 1 day ago
- RT @irarchaeology: The manx shearwater makes a very eerie night time call and this probably explains one of its Irish names 'Púicín Gaoithe… 1 day ago